Apple Day, Saturday 8 October, Vestry House Museum, 11 am - 3 pm, free entry
Attractions include apple displays, apple pressing and tasting, apple bobbing, music and Morris dancing, as well as access to the Vestry House Museum.
For children there will be an area with storytelling, crafts and facepainting.
There will be fruit trees and local produce for sale, locally produced honey, jam and chutneys, teas and coffee, juices and home-baked cakes and desserts.
Enjoy a hearty chilli bowl and delicious salads made by Norman Loves and quench your thirst at the Hornbeam’s organic cider bar.
Want to help out or donate apples? Please get in touch!
Send us your global apple recipes - for a cookery demo on day!
- A variety of apples for sale, as well for tasting, pressing and bobbing
- Sweet and Savoury Apple Dishes
- Cider Bar
- London Pride Morris Dancers
- DJ Auntie Maureen playing Vintage Gramophone Music
- Cookery Demonstrations
- Plants and gardening advice
- Children’s area with storytelling by Grow Your Own Theatre and face painting