Friday 13 March 2015

Oral History of Whipps Cross Hospital

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you to ask you about a community heritage project I am currently undertaking. I am an oral historian and I am currently working with Eastside Community Heritage on an HLF project where we are documenting people's memories of Whipps Cross Hospital, whether or not it
was significant to them, and if they had any family members from WWI.

I was emailing you to see if you have any social meetings that I could come along to to ask people their thoughts and memories of the hospital coming up. It would be great to get some more stories for the exhibition and the project. 

Alternatively, if you know of anybody who would like to
be interviewed for the project that would be fantastic too.

Let me know if you have any thoughts or anything coming up for me to attend. It would be great to get the resident's perspective on Whipps Cross. I have attached a copy of the flyer for you to look at.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Paul Beard
Oral History and Cultural Heritage Trainee
020 8553 3116
www.hidden-histories.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome - but please be polite!