Friday 20 February 2015

Green Open Homes 2015

Karen Fermor <karen@hornbeam.org.uk>

Dear all

I hope this finds you well and keeping warm and toasty!

I'm writing with exciting news about this year's Green Open Homes weekend and very much hope that you would like to take part again.

As you know last year's event was a huge success with many more visits that anticipated and overwhelmingly positive feedback. As a result of this and of all your and Sue's hard work we have been awarded a small grant from CSE to run the event again this year. Unfortunately Sue is unable to co-ordinate things this time as she is busy with other projects including becoming a carpenter - although I hope you will open your house again Sue! My colleague Ingrid Abreu-Scherer will be your main point of contact, with another colleague Grace Williams working on a Low Cost Green Homes strand as part of the Low Cost Living project. I will also be on hand and of course we have all of last year's experience and paperwork to draw upon!

We are looking at the weekend of 16 - 17th May so before half term and between Bank Holidays. I very much hope to work with you all again so please check your diaries and let me know asap whether you would be willing to open your home again. We hope to have up to 20 homes open this year so if you know somebody who might be interested and interesting to have involved then please forward this email and encourage them to get in touch. If you have any questions at this stage please don't hesitate to ask.

In the meantime, we have also received a small contribution from Smart Homes towards the event, I think most of you are familiar with the scheme but I will email you their info separately, please forward widely.


I Look forward to hearing from you,
Karen Fermor

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome - but please be polite!