Saturday 22 September 2018

Save Chef's Corner


Dear friends and neighbours

I have just signed the petition "Save Chef's Corner" on Cann Hall Road, Leytonstone.

£40,000 could be spent on this design and I want to ask if you could add your name too. I don't know about you but I don't consider this design to be appropriate for the first Borough of Culture!

This campaign means a lot to me. The more support we can get behind it, the better chance we have of succeeding.  If the council goes ahead regardless of local opinion, some direct action would be the order of the day. See you there!

You can read more and sign the petition here:


Thank you!

Ros

P.S. Can you also take a moment to share the petition with others? It's really easy – all you need to do is forward this email or share this link on Facebook or Twitter: https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/save-chef-s-corner-on-cann-hall-road-leytonstone

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome - but please be polite!