Tuesday 23 July 2013

Walk and Books on offer


From: "David Boote" <david@davidboote.plus.com>
Date: 22 July 2013 21:13:44 GMT+08:00
To: "David yahoo Boote" <david_boote@yahoo.com>
Subject: Walking Free in Waltham Forest
Dear local walker
 
My thanks to those of you who responded to my query about future walks.  I am only planning one for the school summer holiday period :
 

a circuit of Leyton Flats

a circular walk including uneven ground
 
from the Whipps Cross roundabout by the bus terminus E10 6DX
You are also very welcome this coming Sunday 28th July to spend part (or all) of a gentle summer's afternoon (3pm to 9pm) browsing books at my house (where I have too many and want to pass on some) and sipping a cool drink, hopefully in the garden (who knows what the weather will be then ?)
Regards
 
David Boote
Walking Free in Waltham Forest
 
 
 
 
www.facebook.com/WalthamForestWalks
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome - but please be polite!